Storage Protection

What's New

• Save your spot at Catalyst 2020!

Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Join us at Catalyst 2020, for this half-day virtual event, and learn where the changes driven by Broadcom’s acquisition of Symantec add simplicity and deliver quality for our customers. 

Space is limited - see the full agenda and register here. 

• Information Security User Group

Join us at the Information Security Virtual User Group meeting on Aug 5, 2020. Hear from Symantec Product and Solution Engineering teams as they discuss key points with you, your peers and other Symantec experts. They’ll share insight on product strategy, Information Security and Information Governance, new product features and roadmap updates. There will also be a few interactive breakout sessions to choose from.

Be sure to check out the event page here for more detailed agenda updates. Hope to see you there!

Latest Discussions

• Hi, I am trying to configure the Quarantine console and Quarantine Server on Windows 2008 R2 standard edition as we have symantec protection engine on our Environemnt. I have installed both Console and Server on a same server. But i am unable ...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users