13 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.
Attachments
14 years ago
Attachments
14 years ago

Attached is the Wise script presentation I gave at the March 10, 2010 Kansas City Altiris User Group session.

This presentation gives a high level overview of the following:
WPS ...

Attachments
14 years ago

Hi All

I posted a similar blog with regards to Client Management Suite 7 so I thought I would follow the trend and do the same thing with Server Management Suite 7. So here are ...

14 years ago
1 person recommends this.

We have an extensive SAN environment at my company, and found that the out-of-the-box Inventory Solution tasks are unable to capture NTFS mounted disk volumes we use on some of our ...

Attachments
14 years ago

Altiris Server Management Suite from Symantec provides IT administrators with an essential solution for managing physical and virtual servers. Designed to simplify the entire server ...

Attachments
14 years ago
2 people recommend this.

On a recent forum thread , WilliamK asked how to run a known Software Delivery task from the command line.  As far as I know there is no built-in functionality around that, so I build ...

Attachments
14 years ago

The new historical viewer gives the user a new experience when analyzing a machine over a given period of time allowing detailed analysis of the exact performance of the device. The ...

14 years ago

SNMP:
By installing the SNMP service, you will enable the system to respond to requests from SNMP management consoles. Installing the SNMP service also adds performance counters for ...

14 years ago

Monitoring the Use of User Rights
Windows NT and Windows 2000 include the ability to audit the use of user rights (also known as privileges).

Enabling success and failure auditing ...