Workspace Streaming

View Only
129 Entries

12 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

In this article, I'll be explaining in detail about the series of steps needs to be followed while configuring streaming server to FQDN in a dual nic environment, network pre-requisite ...

12 years ago

You can configure and align AppmgrGUI tabs based on your need by using the variable GUI_LOWER_PANES.  By default AppmgrGUI shows 4 tabs namely, Active Application, My Applications, ...

12 years ago

In Workspace Virtual Composer (WVC) 6.1 SP7, when an exclude entry is created for a package, such as “D:”, it is changed to “[SYSTEMDRIVE]\D:” after a COMPILE action. This behavior ...

12 years ago

Workspace streaming agent by default adds every FrontEnd server it access to the portal list in registry.  When the user clicks “portal” button in the AppmgrGUI it will display the ...

12 years ago

In this article, in short I'll be explaining how to configure Streamlet Engine (STE) with domain user account and upload the packages to network share.

By default all the SWS service ...

12 years ago
1 person recommends this.

The Workspace Streaming Agent now supports Group Policy Object (GPO) updates. Streaming client configurations can be pushed through the domain group policy by creating and importing ...

Attachments
12 years ago

In one of my previous articles I discussed the streaming launch cycle and looked at the steps that are part of this flow up to version 6.1 of SWS. Starting with SWS 6.1 SP4 we have ...

Attachments
12 years ago
1 person recommends this.

This document mainly deals with the steps to configure a common or shared storage space between Back End, Front End and the External Package Repository. A single copy of the package ...

Attachments
12 years ago

Vbscripts are not currently natively supported as Wise Composer event scripts but composer created packages are capable of running a script via the wscript/csript engine.  The following ...

12 years ago

Here is the list of top 20 Symantec Workspace Streaming Technotes for the past quarter. Browse this list and see if your issue is listed here
Document ID Document Title DOC3714 ...