Workspace Streaming

View Only
129 Entries

13 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Introduction
This article attempts to help you understand the concept of primary server in the world of workspace streaming and virtualization. Starting 5.x version of Workspace Streaming ...

13 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Regarding some of the other message threads from SilentCastle (https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/swv-and-trend-cpu-usage-windows-7-ie6-layer) and (https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/articles/virtualized-internet-explorer-6-windows-7) ...

Attachments
13 years ago

I've heard this question asked a few times recently, so I thought I'd do a quick write up on it. Basically, people want to know how adding a load balancer impacts the SWS architecture. ...

Attachments
13 years ago
Attachments
13 years ago

This document guides to install Symantec Workspace Streaming Server with the already installed DB Instance [OPTION 2] with SQL 2005 Database.

Pre-Requisites:
A machine should ...

Attachments
13 years ago

Jordan has an excellent article on describing the history and options when capturing a print driver in SWV.  This information is frequently requested by new and existing customers ...

13 years ago

Gene Kupfer who is one of the best resources around when it comes to Symantec Workspace Streaming published an excellent article on the inner workings of the streaming process. I ...

13 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Symantec Workspace Streaming (SWS) is an ideal tool for user based provisioning. It is a key component in virtualization strategies that focus on freeing users from specific devices, ...

13 years ago

The Kerberos Network Authentication Service version 5, defined in RFC 1510, provides a means of verifying the identities of principals on an open, potentially insecure network. (Principals ...

Attachments
13 years ago
Attachments