Control Compliance Suite

View Only
238 Entries

10 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Commençons par bien comprendre les termes.

Le risque est un danger éventuel, plus ou moins prévisible, inhérent à une situation ou à une activité.

La conformité est l’état ...

10 years ago

Patching.

It’s a painful topic for most IT professionals, seen as the eternal battle between keeping a system running, functionally up to date yet ensuring it is secure.

Some ...

10 years ago

You must have been taking a long (and probably well deserved) holiday if you have not noticed the increasing use of the term “cyber” in the press recently.

Anything security related ...

10 years ago

Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager
 Une solution leader de l'industrie d’audit de configuration conçue pour évaluer si les systèmes sont sécurisés, configurés et ...

10 years ago

I travel a fair amount for my work and that wouldn’t be so bad except I’m a security professional that travels for work. I consistently see other business travelers do the same or similar ...

10 years ago

iGoat v2.0 (https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_iGoat_Project ) is a program that demonstrates common iOS mobile application security weaknesses and their remediation.  There are ...

11 years ago

Let’s face it users cannot be trusted to know their entire password, I am not talking about the user that writes down their passwords on sticky notes the bad guys would need physical ...

11 years ago
Attachments
11 years ago

WordPress is the most commonly used blogging platform. It is easy to install and has a great ecosystem of plugins and enhancements that extend its capabilities beyond simply posting ...

11 years ago

I’m optimistic on the current trends in security. The concepts of “intelligence” and “big data” have to potential to shift focus to counter the current threat landscape of intentional ...