Control Compliance Suite

View Only
238 Entries

11 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

You know, it’s 2013 and we still have this issue of employees believing that corporate data is their own to do with as they please. In a recent Ponemon survey report ~two thirds of ...

11 years ago
2 people recommend this.

It’s all your fault, really, it is. Whether it’s a lack of caring, naivety or a misunderstanding you executives of companies and leaders of agencies have helped to create an underground ...

11 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Last month, Symantec hosted its 2nd annual internal CyberWar Games and I had the privilege of joining Efrain Ortiz, Ben Frazier, and JR Wikes as part of team Avengers. For five days, ...

11 years ago

With the continued uncertainty lingering in the global economy, I think it is likely that spending on new information security initiatives will continue to be highly scrutinized.  This ...

11 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Over the past few months I’ve noticed a disturbing trend in our industry to talk more about “offensive security.” People are writing and tweeting about “active defenses” or “strikeback ...

11 years ago

Attached are the directions and installation files for the Symantec Control Compliance Suite Connector to Tenable Nessus.

Please carefully review the requirements and pre-requisities ...

Attachments
11 years ago

I came across this article (see link below) not too long ago and it really got me thinking about not only the places where I put my information on the Internet, but the reasons I put ...

11 years ago

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – March 5, 2013 – Symantec today unveiled its Control Compliance Suite Vendor Risk Manager , enabling customers to better assess their third-party risk and protect ...

11 years ago

So what is the big deal if a few of my corporate PCs are infected with malware, what’s the worst that can happen? In this post I want to cover what can be done with a compromised PC ...

11 years ago

While managing Operational Risk for a large IT organization, one of my responsibilities was to work with Corporate Operational Risk to define Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) KRIs were monitored ...