10 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

select distinct vi.name as [Data Class]

,dc.DataTableName as [SQL table]

,dc.MultiRow

,p.Name as Solution

10 years ago
1 person recommends this.

In NS 7.5 we use filters with static inclusions to deploy specific pieces of licensed software. While this process works well, it presents a challenge when an asset goes from Active ...

10 years ago

1.  Summary
1.1  This document is the next in the series of my experience with the Symantec Management Platform project.  Specifically, this document is part two of two for the Mobile ...

10 years ago
1 person recommends this.

1.  Summary
1.1  This document is the next in the series of my experience with the Symantec Management Platform project.  Specifically, the Mobile Device Management solution from ...

10 years ago

I.E.11 isn't officially supported in ITMS 7.5 release, therefore there could appear issue due incompatibility, while managing SMP 7.5 Console.
Many people have Windows 8/8.1 OS and ...

10 years ago

Performance degradation can happen due to multiple reasons. The main bottlenecks that would affect performance are:

Memory
Disk IO
CPU
Blocking
System resource contention
Application ...

10 years ago
Attachments
10 years ago
2 people recommend this.

The following article will guide you through the steps of creating a Windows Operating System Key Inventory, Importing Operating System Key Data, Creating SQL Tables and  Creating Compliance ...

Attachments
10 years ago

We’re loading up the RV and hitting the road with Symantec to talk about Altiris 7.5. And We’re Coming To A City Near You.

Okay, we’re not actually loading up an RV, but it sure ...

10 years ago
Attachments