Critical System Protection

View Only
213 Entries

11 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Over the last few weeks we have been working with a number of customers who have large administrative overheads when protecting their IT Infrastructure.

When selecting a new service ...

11 years ago

Content:

About simple failover
How simple failover works
About the fail back interval
Specifying the management server list for an agent
Configuration
Related ...

11 years ago
Attachments
11 years ago

Goal

I have a specific version of SCSP available and I would like to know which systems are supported.
Moreover, if there is an OS which is still not supported by my current ...

Attachments
11 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Organizations utilize Symantec Critical System Protection to secure their physical and virtual data centers. Through a combination of host-based intrusion detection (HIDS), and intrusion ...

11 years ago

Content:

Documentation
Related articles
Downloads Documentation
The Symantec Critical System Protection 5.2 RU9 documentation is provided with the installation media ...

Attachments
11 years ago

Monitoring Virtual Agents in SCSP Through Syslog Aggregation
Abstract: A short HOW-TO article depicting steps for setting up virtual agents in SCSP 5.2 RU8 MP4 for monitoring unsupported ...

11 years ago

As head of the Field Technology Sales organisation for Symantec in EMEA, I find myself in some extraordinarily interesting meetings. None more so than a recent half-day workshop with ...

11 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Symantec Critical System Protection allows organizations to monitor and protect physical and virtual data centers using granular, policy-based controls. Through a combination of host-based ...

Attachments
11 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Another year, another exciting Black Hat Conference.  For the second consecutive year, Symantec challenged conference attendees to “Capture the Flag.”  While Symantec ran several smaller ...