Workflow and ServiceDesk Community

View Only
3077 Entries

6 years ago
4 people recommend this.

Workflow Solution is used to create and implement automated processes that link together people, process, and technology, including the ability to create enduser forms and communicate ...

6 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Package Project
There are a number of ways to Package a project.

In the Workflow Manager you can select a Project and click "Package" 

Click on Package Project.

I ...

6 years ago
Attachments
6 years ago
2 people recommend this.

With the  WF 8.1 RU5 release a new set of  SEP 14 Components were added to the Solution.

If you create a new Project and add the Integration Library "Symantec.Components.SEP14.dll"
[Install ...

6 years ago

Workflow Projects allow you to change meta data like the "Name", "Author mail" and "Description" within the Project editor.

The Integration Project does not.

As you can see ...

6 years ago

How to restore all default and custom (shared) schedules for ITMS

Case:
Somehow your shared and custom schedules were removed from Task Scheduler Library on ITMS machine ...

6 years ago
2 people recommend this.

A question from @epkpej  was asked on another of my Articles

Using the REST Generator (Response Content) in Workflow 7.6
https://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/using-rest-generator-response-content-workflow-76 ...

6 years ago

This tutorial is intended to help you understand how hanging path triggers work, and the difference between the triggers.  Generally, the Workflow designer canvas expects lines to be ...

Attachments
6 years ago

This tutorial is intended to help you understand how exception triggers work, and the difference between the triggers.  Every Workflow project starts with a "Critical Errors" model, ...

Attachments
6 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Edit: added codepen snippet at Master Hedley's request; updated javascript to include onmouseleave event.  Updated attached package.

I received a request last week to put together ...

Attachments