Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  Trouble login in to Symantec endpoint protection manager

Posted Dec 18, 2017 12:31 AM

Yes i cant log in to the manager page just finished downloading endpoint protection it ask for user name and password i tried the email and password i use for symantec website but email dosnt fit obviously not the same as symantec webpage log in i have looke dat all emails symantec has sent and can find my user name and password in any of them not even a prompt to make a user/pass please help thank you

• 2.  RE: Trouble login in to Symantec endpoint protection manager

Posted Dec 18, 2017 05:38 AM

Moved to Endpoint Protection forum for better visibilty.

• 3.  RE: Trouble login in to Symantec endpoint protection manager

Posted Dec 18, 2017 05:39 AM

Are you running a trial version? What version is this? Did you try the email recovery option?

• 4.  RE: Trouble login in to Symantec endpoint protection manager

Posted Dec 18, 2017 09:20 PM

i am using the link sent to me by symantec when i bought it version 3 it says also on the protection manager log in sceen there is a option to recover lost password i have tried this i get no email not in spam either but when you dont know your user name dosnt help so ive tried my email user name that i login to the symantec website with but email dosnt fit also tried my name which the symantec website says is the user no luck also tried calling these people and i get automated messages that tell me to check the support pages well ive done that also tried many diffrent numbers for support for symantec and no luck i just want to talk to a real person