Altiris Software Dev Kit (ASDK)

View Only
  • 1.  Deploy Oracle 12c error

Posted Oct 12, 2018 02:32 PM
      |   view attached

Hello everyone. I'm trying to deploy Oracle 12c on a Windows 10 test machine. I did create a package that contains the installation files and the .rsp file. The problem is when I start deploying, a few minutes later an error code 259 apperas in the task, but the installation keeps continue and finish OK on the laptop (I tryed an app that use this Oracle and works correct after finish installation). I tried to set this error code like "correct code" but the result from this, is that a few minutes after start deployment, the task change it status to 100% complete.

Please I want to know if someone know this error and how fix it. 

Here is the line that I use to deploy:

"setup.exe" -noconsole -silent -responseFile "client.rsp"

(client.rsp is in the same location that setup.exe)

I had attach the error code.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

• 2.  RE: Deploy Oracle 12c error

Posted May 27, 2020 05:21 AM
    Edited by Brennan Fritz May 27, 2020 11:49 PM
    Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 12.1.0.1.0 to ... Deploying plugin's using 12c Cloud Control fails with following error.

• 3.  RE: Deploy Oracle 12c error

Posted Jul 29, 2022 04:28 PM

EPM System Installer requires that the user performing the deployment be a member of the Administrators group on the server. For future deployments, make the user a member of the Administrators group. If you are in the middle of the deployment, you can work around the error and proceed with the deployment by performing the following steps:

1. Click Abort.

2. Open EPM_ORACLE_HOME/OracleDB/product/11.2.0/dbhome_1/NETWORK/ADMIN/sqlnet.ora in a text editor.

3. Change line the following line:

SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS)

to:

SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NONE)
    4. Click Retry.