Endpoint Security Complete

View Only
  • 1.  Building iOS Native App Client (web builder)

Posted Mar 15, 2014 11:19 PM

Hi im setting up an on premise version of Appcenter 4.3.1. I have uploaded the code signing cert & when I choose the mobileprovision file it does not give me any error. However when I click Build App Center it gives me an error "Could Not Save - There was a server error, and your app could not be saved"

What could have gone wrong? Installation did not prompt any error.

err.jpg

• 2.  RE: Building iOS Native App Client (web builder)

Posted Mar 17, 2014 11:06 AM

Sorry to hear that. Can you provide a bit more info to troubleshoot? Did you try the offline builder, i.e. downloading the app builder and performing the operation that way? Starting 4.3.x we require agent assertion. For this to happen we require connection to one of our servers on the cloud, I'm wondering if your server connection is blocking this request for some reason. Would you be able to provide your server logs right after you have tried building the app center app?

Thanks.

• 3.  RE: Building iOS Native App Client (web builder)

Posted Mar 18, 2014 08:51 PM

DNS issue resolved by user.

• 4.  RE: Building iOS Native App Client (web builder)
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 21, 2014 02:21 PM

Yup issue resolved, thanks for replying or trying to help. It was actually the problem with DNS. Port 53 UDP was closed and we were not informed. Hope it helps other users out there, if you receive this error make sure the Front End server can resolve hostnames.