Altiris Software Dev Kit (ASDK)

View Only
  • 1.  Windows Compliance by Computer - Missing Computers

Posted Apr 17, 2015 05:22 PM

I'm using the version 7.6 for Altiris.

Checking the option "Manage Computers", I see the total of machines is not matching with the total number of machines I see inside Patch Management  / Compliance by Computer.

What can I do to guarantee that I have all machines reflecting under Compliance by Computer?

Thanks a lot!

• 2.  RE: Windows Compliance by Computer - Missing Computers

Posted Apr 22, 2015 10:55 AM

That's due to Patch Management solution plug-in. Make sure that the plug-ins are being installed correctly and the machines are running Windows Assessment Scan.

• 3.  RE: Windows Compliance by Computer - Missing Computers

Posted May 29, 2015 08:31 AM

Hello mayraar

Make sure software update plug-ins are properly installed and Run assessment has been complted on all the systems or not and do update client configuration.

• 4.  RE: Windows Compliance by Computer - Missing Computers

Posted Sep 04, 2015 02:18 PM

Ok I have ran this report 3 different times only changing the release date, however the most current on the far right doesn't show all my systems which show up in the far left report.  These were all ran within a few seconds of each other.  This makes me question the accuracy of the report.  Can anyone give a little insight into this or help in getting all systems showing up in my far report, or is this by design?

patch.jpg

• 5.  RE: Windows Compliance by Computer - Missing Computers

Posted Mar 03, 2016 06:00 AM

On the client's Configurations tab, the name of the configuration baseline displays Unknown:ScopeId_<number>, the Last Evaluation value displays N/A, the Compliance State displays Unknown, and clicking View Report displays a message that the report is either empty or not valid. Additionally, the client DCMAgent.log file contains the reference SetupForDiscovery : .Net not installed.

On the server reports for desired configuration management, compliance results for the client will be missing from many reports.

1. On the client computer, navigate to Configuration Manager in the Control Panel of the client computer, and double-click to open its properties.

2. Click the Configurations tab, and then view the list of assigned configuration baselines.

noteNote
      If no configuration baselines are displayed but configuration baselines are assigned to this computer, it is probable that the configuration baseline assignments are not yet downloaded. To accelerate this process, click the Actions tab, click Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle, and click Initiate Action. Click OK in theMachine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle dialog box. When this has completed, clicking Refresh on the Configurations tab should then display the downloaded configuration baselines.

3. For any configuration baselines that display Unknown in the Compliance State column, select the configuration baseline and click Evaluate. This runs the compliance evaluation outside the configured schedule, and you will see the Compliance State display change to In Progress and then report either Compliant or Non-Compliant.

4. Click OK to close Configuration Manager.

download (2).jpg

• 6.  RE: Windows Compliance by Computer - Missing Computers

Posted Aug 02, 2016 02:51 PM

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e0b216a7-af36-4324-b07d-953019e7436b/info-missing-from-the-compliance-5-specific-computer-for-various-computers-but-not-all?forum=configmanagersecurity