ProxySG & Advanced Secure Gateway

View Only
  • 1.  ISG Sizing Tool

Posted Apr 13, 2021 03:01 AM
    Dear All,

Good day!

Can anyone is able to access new ISG Sizing Tool from Broadcom Partner Portal? I'm getting below error message.

The selected resource was not found.

I've followed the below mentioned path to access the Sizing Tool.

Broadcom Partner Portal > NEW - Symantec Security Partner Portal > Enablement & Education > Symantec Product Families: NETWORK SECURITY > Focus Products: ProxySG & Advanced Secure Gateway > Essential Sales and Technical Assets: TECH ESSENTIALS > NEW! ISG Software SSP Hardware Sizing Tools

Please let me know if we can access the New ISG Sizing Tool in any other way.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Priyesh MP

• 2.  RE: ISG Sizing Tool

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 13, 2021 11:34 AM
    Hello Priyesh, 

What is the link for the tool ?
    Are you a partner ?

Slava

• 3.  RE: ISG Sizing Tool

Posted Apr 13, 2021 11:56 AM
      |   view attached
    Dear Slava,

Yes we are one of the few Platinum Partners of Symantec/Broadcom in India. I have logged in to my B'com partner portal and followed the below paths.

Broadcom Partner Portal > NEW - Symantec Security Partner Portal > Enablement & Education > Symantec Product Families: NETWORK SECURITY > Focus Products: ProxySG & Advanced Secure Gateway > Essential Sales and Technical Assets: TECH ESSENTIALS > NEW! ISG Software SSP Hardware Sizing Tools

Below are the links which are not accessible.

Secure Web Gateway: ISG Software & SSP Hardware Sizing Guide

https://ftpdocs.broadcom.com/pcontent/8/SED-Home/SED-Products/*Web%20&%20Email%20Security/Web/Secure%20Web%20Gateway%20(ProxySG%20&%20Advanced%20Secure%20Gateway)/7.%20Technical%20and%20Presales%20Assets/SWG%20ISG%20sizing%20for%20Partners.pdf

Secure Web Gateway: ISG Software & SSP Hardware Simple Sizing Matrix

https://ftpdocs.broadcom.com/pcontent/8/SED-Home/SED-Products/*Web%20&%20Email%20Security/Web/Secure%20Web%20Gateway%20(ProxySG%20&%20Advanced%20Secure%20Gateway)/7.%20Technical%20and%20Presales%20Assets/SSP%20Quick%20Sizing%20Guide%20SG.pdf

Both are giving "The selected resource was not found" error. Also attaching the screenshot of Partner Portal where it shows the ISG Sizing Guide hyperlinks.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Priyesh MP

• 4.  RE: ISG Sizing Tool

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 13, 2021 12:19 PM
    Hello Priyesh, 

As i click on the links they open on my end just fine, so the links are good and alive.
    Perhaps there is a permission issues or your proxy or firewall or the browser is preventing this from happening for.
    If you think there is a permission issue please open a Customer Care case, i think the team there is called GSO.
    Or check the network security equipment, try a different pc or browser etc .

Slava

• 5.  RE: ISG Sizing Tool

Posted Apr 13, 2021 12:42 PM
    Dear Slava,

Thank you for confirming that. I'll check it from my side then. Appreciate your support!

Best Regards,
    Priyesh MP

• 6.  RE: ISG Sizing Tool

Posted Apr 13, 2021 01:07 PM
    Dear Slava,

It seems there is some issue with my machine/browsers on it. I'm able to access it from a different machine with the same browsers. Thank you so much for your time and prompt response!

Best Regards,
    Priyesh MP

• 7.  RE: ISG Sizing Tool

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 14, 2021 09:55 AM
    Hello Priyesh,

Thank you for letting us know.
    Glad it worked out.
    Slava