Web Security Services

View Only
  • 1.  How to implement Office 365 Tenant Restriction on WSS.

Posted Oct 13, 2020 09:51 AM
    WSS experts,
    How to implement Office 365 Tenant Restriction on WSS.
    I read https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article/173524/support-for-microsoft-tenant-restriction.html
    But I can't find any corresponding configuration on WSS, please explain to the expert, I need to explain to the customer.

Thanks
    Albert

------------------------------
    Director
    Unicomp Information Co., Ltd.

• 2.  RE: How to implement Office 365 Tenant Restriction on WSS.

Posted Oct 14, 2020 03:35 AM
    Hi,

There is no GUI for users to configure O365 tenant restrition, probably it is backend configuration. I had it configured by broadcom technical support last year. They said it would take 2 weeks at least sicne they received a request.

Best Regards,
    Katsuji

• 3.  RE: How to implement Office 365 Tenant Restriction on WSS.

Posted Oct 14, 2020 03:59 AM
    Hi,
    If UPE is used, customers can set it by themselves.
    Compared with Zscaler, it provides a more convenient configuration method, https://help.zscaler.com/zia/about-tenant-profiles

Director

• 4.  RE: How to implement Office 365 Tenant Restriction on WSS.

Posted Oct 15, 2020 12:13 AM
    Hi,

We don't have Management Center so I didn't know it could be configured by users through UPE.

• 5.  RE: How to implement Office 365 Tenant Restriction on WSS.

Posted Oct 15, 2020 01:19 AM
    Hi,
    I still want to thank you for your help to explain the question. Because I have done UPE deployment mode in another custoemer, so I will be sure that it is possible in UPE mode.

Thanks
    Albert

Director

• 6.  RE: How to implement Office 365 Tenant Restriction on WSS.

Posted Jan 12, 2021 12:57 PM
    We have done many different types of tenant restriction work in UPE.  We are more than happy to support any customer through professional services engagements for these types of needs.

Providing you Premier Partner support via Accredited Training, Professional Services, Consulting Services, Partner support for products with full staff of Broadcom Knights.  Looking for support and want the top versed individuals to assist you?  sales@braxtongrant.com and let's start a conversation on how we can assist you.