Datacom

View Only

Top 10 Knowledgebase Articles: CA Datacom Product Usage - August 2018                

Sep 20, 2018 01:43 PM

Here are the 10 most used Knowledge Base articles about product usage for CA Datacom in August 2018. When you view one of these articles, please take a moment to let us know that you like it with a comment and a quick thumbs-up rating in the article. You can also reply to this document to let us know of other articles you would like to see about product usage.

Thanks for taking a few moments of your busy day to look through these articles!

Article (with link)Summary
KB000009508: Calculating the difference between SQL timestamp columnsBecause there is no built-in function to perform calculations on timestamp columns, this article describes a process to find the difference between two columns.
KB000108847: Does CA Datacom - AD gets impacted by IBM APAR OA54807This article explains what OA54807 is and why CA Datacom is not affected by this IBM APAR.
KB000024272: Is the COBOL Level Number 49 significant in CA Datacom SQL programs?COBOL Data Item Level 49 is used to declare elementary item identifiers of variable length, such as VARCHAR and VARGRAPHIC.
KB000024592: How to resolve error 1-IDAETERR17E - DVW error status I2.DVW error status I2 is a data error which indicates that the data in the dataview does not match what is in the table.
KB000043675: ICE185A AN S0C4 ABEND WAS ISSUED BY DFSORT?, ANOTHER PROGRAM OR AN EXIT (PHASE S 1) is found in the DFSORT? reportThis article explains that several of these DFSORT problems can be bypassed by turning off Memory Objects.
KB000027261: How to use and configure a CA Datacom Shadow MUF.Using a Shadow MUF can increase the availability of applications, and provide fail-over capability to reduce outage times. This article discusses resources to help establish a Shadow MUF.
KB000110985: CA Datacom DB05100I INSUFFICIENT MEMORY COVERED VIRTUALThis article explains that this error could be due to loadlibs not having APF authorization or the MUF memory is not configured correctly.
KB000025223: Implementing Shadow MUFThis article reviews the steps to create and use a Shadow MUF where there is only one MUF.
KB000071665: DB00311I - LOG AREA IS 100% FULL due to OPS rule not spilledThis article explains reasons why a DBUTLTY SPILL job might not be submitted by the CA OPS/MVS product.
KB000042582: How to Resolve TSS7251E ACCESS DENIED to DQRYThis article gives an example of a TSS command to permit access to an online transaction.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.