Broadcom Customer Care

View Only

How to register for Broadcom Support Access 

Sep 20, 2019 02:30 PM

The following article outlines how to register for a new Basic User Account to gain access to the Broadcom Support Portal.

While a Basic User Account provides general access to the Broadcom Support Portal and Communities, it does not provide access to additional features such as Case Management, Downloads, Licensing, until you Build and upgrade your account with your Support Site ID.

The Support Site ID ties your Basic User Account to your entitled products, enabling you to access these products on the Broadcom Support Portal.

IMPORTANT: End-users with pre-approved email domain-to-company associations (i.e. BSN & Semiconductor end-users) will be presented with the Company attribute allowing their profile to be auto-upgraded to an Enterprise Profile without the need of a Support Site ID (see step 7 below).

To create Basic User Account please follow these steps:
  1. Navigate to the Broadcom Support Portal 
  2. In the upper-right corner, click REGISTER
  3. Enter your email address, complete the captcha and click Next

4. A Verification Code will be sent to your email address

5. Enter the Verification Code and click Verify & Continue

6. Enter your basic information, accept the Terms of Use and click Create Account

7. End-users with pre-approved email domain-to-company associations (i.e. BSN & Semiconductor end-users) will be presented with the Company attribute allowing their profile to be auto-upgraded to an Enterprise Profile

8. Your profile has been created and Registered Successfully. After completing the Basic User Account registration, Click on Yes, I want to build my profile to build and upgrade your account to unlock additional services and obtain full access to Case Management, Product Downloads, Entitlements, and other features.

Statistics
1 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
25 Downloads
Attachment(s)
docx file
Register for Broadcom Support Access.docx   1.85 MB   1 version
Uploaded - Feb 17, 2022

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.