These are the instructions to check the Status on a Support case:
1. If you are using support.ca.com, please log in and go to Case Management
Please note that there are two ways to access the Case Management.
If you want to check the status on a Support case that you opened, please click on "My Cases"
If you want to check the status on a Support case that was opened by one of your colleagues, please click on "Search Cases"
- In the Case Management you have the option to display cases by status and other criteria
- A flag symbol indicates new activity (can be found under the Alert section next to the case number)
- A person symbol indicates pending customer activity (can be found under the Alert section next to the case number)
- Clicking on the case will open it so you can edit it or add comments