This is a step by step guide for registering on CA.com to gain access to CA.com and CA Communities where you can connect with IT management experts and colleagues on an array of today’s most important business and technology topics. Once your registration is complete you be a Basic User on ca.com.
1. Open a browser and go to CA.com
2. Click “Sign In” as shown below:
3. Click on “Register Now” as shown below:
4. Enter the required fields marked with an asterisk “*” and press “Register Now” to submit the registration request.
5. After the request is submitted, the user will be presented with the on-screen message listed below. At this time registration will be sent for processing.
6. Once request has been processed, the user will receive the Confirmation Email (as shown below) from CA Info <CA.Info@ca.com>. Remember to check Spam and Junk mail boxes if it’s not in your In-box. Complete your registration by clicking on the link in the Confirmation Email or copy the link to a browser.
7. Once the registration process completed the following screen will be displayed:
8. You are now ready to login into CA.com
9. After logging into CA.com for the first time, you will be presented “Terms and Conditions”. Please review the “Terms and Conditions” using the scroll bar inside the sub view and click “Continue” to acknowledge.
10. You’re now successfully logged on CA.com and ready to explore both CA.com and CA Communities. To access your profile from “My Profile” or “Sign Out” from CA.com, please click “My Account” as shown below.