Join us on June 26, 2023, at 9 a.m. ET for our next Db2 Tools Community webcast to hear about the new functionality available with Db2 Tools Level Set 20.0.08.
We will be covering the following product enhancements:
- UTS Conversion of Deprecated PTDB Tablespaces
- Cleanup of Obsolete PTDB Objects
- RC/Migrator Move Analysis Support for PBR2 Objects
- LRSN To/From Timestamp conversion
DevOps Zowe Plugin
- Removal of Db2 Function Level Catalog Level Checks
- New Utility Sort Service
- Parallel Processing for PBR Tablespaces
- Global Changes can now be made to both new and existing Db2 objects
NOTE: These sessions are computer audio-only. You will not be able to ask questions via audio. This allows us to host them on GoToWebinar without requiring attendees to download anything to join. Roadmap session registrations are open to Enterprise Users only. Please check your Spam or Junk email folders if you do not receive a registration confirmation email within 24 hours. If you still can't locate this email, check with your IT administrator, as they could be blocking emails from Broadcom.