Datacom

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Registration is Open: Broadcom Mainframe Tech Conference / Database User Group Workshops, September 2024!

• 1.  Registration is Open: Broadcom Mainframe Tech Conference / Database User Group Workshops, September 2024!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 14, 2024 04:14 PM
    September 10-12:  The Mainframe Technical Exchanges (MTE) are technical educational events that give you direct access to Broadcom Mainframe experts and your peers. These three-day events include how-to sessions, product roadmaps, demos, and hands-on labs. You'll have the opportunity to provide feedback into the future of Broadcom solutions and share your best practices and challenges.

September 9:  Back by popular demand!  In addition to valuable MTE sessions, we are offering IDMS & Datacom User Group Workshops. These are technical user group workshops providing an opportunity to participate in educational deep dive sessions delving into content beneficial for users at all levels.  We are also hosting an Event Night which is a fun-filled evening of networking. 
    We look forward to seeing you! 

• 2.  RE: Registration is Open: Broadcom Mainframe Tech Conference / Database User Group Workshops, September 2024!

Posted Mar 15, 2024 04:16 PM

Hello Sheila,

Please register me for both the September 9 as well as September 10-12.  I do not need lodging accommodations since I live locally.  I just need to know the location of where it will be held this year and if there is any registration fee.

Regards,

------------------------------
    Bill Matthias
    Mainframe Database Engineer for Datacom DBMS
    Harland Clarke Corporation a Vericast Business
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Registration is Open: Broadcom Mainframe Tech Conference / Database User Group Workshops, September 2024!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 15, 2024 05:51 PM

Hello Bill!

The conference Sept 9 - 12 will be held at the Marriot Dallas Hotel and Convention Center in Allen, TX!

Address:  777 Watters Creek Blvd, Allen, TX 75013

Free registration!   For headcount purposes, can you fill out this form?   https://mainframe.broadcom.com/north-america-mainframe-technical-exchange-2024#registration-form