CA Cross-Enterprise Application Performance Management

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Cross-Enterprise APM Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'll still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete. As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• Dear Praveen, This community is dedicated to Cross Enterprise APM which provides Mainframe specific data to APM, are you working with Mainframe metrics and transactions?  I'd suggest you reach out to your L1 support who would have a complete working ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Any one can help me on this ?

Unanswered Threads

• Hi All, Whats the best way of monitoring an Enterprise Extender connection? We have APM, Cross Enterprise APM as well at the zops UIM probes (not configured). My understanding of mainframe is very limited but a client is interested in monitoring this. ...

• Hi Community, Last week I just passed the CA APM 10.x Proven Implementation Professional Exam, does anyone know how to get the certification badge and certificate? My company is one of CA Partner. Thanks and kind regards, Steven

Most Active Members