Common Services

View Only

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello Steve,  My name is Mariette Baydry and I am part of the Common Services team in EMEA.  CA Common Services for z/OS 15.0 no longer contains the following features and components: CA Network and Systems Management (CA NSM), which contains the Agent ...

• Good Afternoon, I am looking for information on the CCS (specifically Event Management) Agent for HP NonStop (Tandem). Is this still supported/available? I'm looking to integrate it with CCS on a Windows platform (which I already have, CCS 11.2 as delivered ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Common Services

Hello Mainframers! I'm the Product Owner and Product Manager for CA Common Services for z/OS . Join me during #BroadcomMTE2021 for my session covering What's New with Common Services for z/OS? on either Tuesday, October 5 at <hubb-date-time _ngcontent-vii-c304=""> ...

• Posted in: Common Services

We have enhanced the CCS Data Mover configuration documentation to allow for faster setup of Data Mover. Enhancements to this content include: Added example syntax for defining minimum requirements for IBM RACF Clarified procedures for runtime ...

1 person recommends this.