CA Mainframe Application Tuner

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Mainframe Application Tuner Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• On behalf of CA Mainframe Application Tuner development team, I am happy to announce another batch of exciting new features for CA MAT v12. What is new and available for you? DB2 WLM managed stored procedures (External Stored Procedures and User ...

1 person recommends this.
  • This webcast is at 10 a.m. ET, not 11 a.m. ET as originally posted. I apologize for any confusion. ------------------------------ Lenn Thompson Community Manager, Mainframe Division Broadcom Inc. lenn.thompson@broadcom.com ----------------------- ...

Latest Shared Files

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• I am happy to announce on behalf of the CA Mainframe Application Tuner development team that for CA MAT V12 new enhancement is available via our maintenance stream. To obtain CICS CALLER ID / CALLER STACK enhancement use following links: ...

• The CA Mainframe Application Tuner product team is excited to announce several new features for our customers this quarter: CA MAT Java support updates: CA MAT version 12.0.01 now supports many more customer usage scenarios. 64-bit ...

Most Active Members