CA Mainframe Application Tuner

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Mainframe Application Tuner Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• For a modern mainframe application developer, understanding performance peculiarities and the specifics of resource consumption of the COBOL programming language becomes a crucial base point in making your mainframe applications successful in contemporary ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I am pleased to announce some new and exciting features joining our already long list of capabilities for CA Mainframe Application Tuner v12. What is new and available for you?  Suggestions and hints for COBOL with AutoAnalyze  Tracing and logging ...

Unanswered Threads

• For a modern mainframe application developer, understanding performance peculiarities and the specifics of resource consumption of the COBOL programming language becomes a crucial base point in making your mainframe applications successful in contemporary ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I am pleased to announce some new and exciting features joining our already long list of capabilities for CA Mainframe Application Tuner v12. What is new and available for you?  Suggestions and hints for COBOL with AutoAnalyze  Tracing and logging ...

Most Active Members