CA Workload Automation iDash

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA iDash Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• CA Workload Automation iDash R12.1.01.00 General Availability Announcement Date: August 7, 2020 To: CA Workload Automation iDash Customers From: The CA Technologies CA Workload Automation iDash Product Team Subject: General Availability Announcement ...

• Looking to understand how customers are using CA Workload Automation iDash High Availability with Data Bases. Are you currently using the software option we would like to hear from you. I know that many of you are using Oracle RAC or MS-SQL Server options, ...

Unanswered Threads

• CA Workload Automation iDash R12.1.01.00 General Availability Announcement Date: August 7, 2020 To: CA Workload Automation iDash Customers From: The CA Technologies CA Workload Automation iDash Product Team Subject: General Availability Announcement ...

• Looking to understand how customers are using CA Workload Automation iDash High Availability with Data Bases. Are you currently using the software option we would like to hear from you. I know that many of you are using Oracle RAC or MS-SQL Server options, ...

Most Active Members