IMS Tools

What's New

• Welcome to the new IMS Tools Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• According to the documentation, CIMTPARM Member HPOREORG should specify global parameters for FUNCTION=REORG and FUNCTION=BATCHREORG Currently there is no way to distinguish between the parameters specified in the HPOREORG global parmlib member. Both ...

• Profile Picture

RE: FILE-AID IMS FLEX

Hello Patrick, Sou you would like to display only the IMS records where the TM-LINE-COUNT value matches the number of TXTDATA children.  Unfortunately I can't think of any way to relate a value (TM-LINE-COUNT) to a number of children, either in pure ...

1 person recommends this.

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: IMS Tools

According to the documentation, CIMTPARM Member HPOREORG should specify global parameters for FUNCTION=REORG and FUNCTION=BATCHREORG Currently there is no way to distinguish between the parameters specified in the HPOREORG global parmlib member. Both ...

• Posted in: IMS Tools

Hi everyone I am Rafael from Brazil and work as researcher at a company. Currently we are doing some projects that requires us to use the AMD Dash technology. The problem is that to do the correct setup the AMD documentation mention a tool named Broadcom ...

Most Active Members