CA XCOM Data Transport

What's New

Latest Discussions

• The CA XCOM team is pleased to announce that CA XCOM for Windows r11.6 SP3 is now available.  When implemented, you should recognize several benefits; including:      Faster transfer capabilities (especially for those larger transfers) Reduced footprint ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Roadmaps

This is Jay Zelnick, the Product Manager for CA XCOM.  Gerard and I have been talking and will be coordinating a joint effort to present CA XCOM information to customers.  If others wish to speak with me I can be reached at: jay.zelnick@broadcom.com

1 person recommends this.

Unanswered Threads

• The CA XCOM team is pleased to announce that CA XCOM for Windows r11.6 SP3 is now available.  When implemented, you should recognize several benefits; including:      Faster transfer capabilities (especially for those larger transfers) Reduced footprint ...

2 people recommend this.
  • CA XCOM Data Transport r11.6 SP01 is now certified on Redhat 8 and SuSE 15. Please download CA XCOM Data Transport for Linux PC r11.6 SP01 64-Bit GA and apply the latest maintenance SO11376 to get all the published fixes to date. Click here to see ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members