CA Automation Point

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Automation Point Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'll still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete. As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Randy, The ADDRESS CMD isnt a CA Automation Point command. That's why it's not in the CA AP manual.. It's a Open Object Rexx command... If you do the NSLOOKUP command at a Windows DOS Command box you get several lines... As i showed you at the sample ...

• Hi Randy, For DOS commands in CA Automation Point yoiu can use the ADDRESS CMD function... It's to enter DOS commands... Here a sample of such rexx doing a NSLOOKUP and writing it to a file.. Later also reading the file and displaying it... /* NSLOOKUP ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: CA Automation Point

CA OPS/MVS Automation Point is a Windows-based event monitoring, system automation, and staff notification component of the CA OPS/MVS® solution. It monitors mainframe systems, distributed systems, and devices throughout your enterprise, enabling event ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members