Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
193 Entries

7 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Error description:

On the support.ca.com portal, files can be uploaded to support cases using the File Attachment tab.

After selecting the file and clicking "Upload File", a customer ...

7 years ago

Error:
I'm getting the following error "Invalid number or room ID. Try again" when trying to join a CA Virtual Class via WebEx.

What is the cause of the Error:
After enrolling ...

7 years ago
3 people recommend this.

This is a step by step guide for registering  on CA.com to gain access to CA.com and CA Communities where you can connect with IT management experts and colleagues on an array of today’s ...

7 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Summary:
This article focuses on how to join a Support Online project when the project ID already exists.
 What is a Support Online project ID?
A project ID is a type of customer ...

7 years ago
2 people recommend this.

In case you forgot your account password, you can trigger the “Forgot Password Email” with the link below when entering your registered email address:

https://www.ca.com/us/register/forgotpassword.aspx ...

7 years ago

Please be aware that license files for LISA DevTest Solution are always limited to one year.

If your company has purchased a perpetual license for this product, the license will ...

7 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Please be aware the instructions below require you to log into Support Online using an Enterprise account.

How can I find my LMPKEY License keys online?

Login to Support ...

7 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Problem: My product is missing in the product list when trying to open a case or download a product or solution?

Cause and resolution:

There may be a number of reasons why ...

7 years ago
10 people recommend this.

The following document outlines the steps required to become a user administrator. If your site already has a user administrator your request will be pending current user administrator ...

8 years ago
9 people recommend this.

Beginning May 13, 2016: CA API Management customers (formerly Layer 7) will access support.ca.com for case management and knowledge base articles.

QuestionsAnswers
Why are you ...