Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
192 Entries

6 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.
Attachments
6 years ago
5 people recommend this.

The redesigned CA Support portal contains several updates to the case management feature. Watch this video to review the process of creating a new support case.

Do you have questions ...

Attachments
6 years ago
4 people recommend this.

The new CA Support portal contains several updates to case management feature. Watch this video to for a quick demo on modifying an existing support case.

Questions about the new ...

Attachments
6 years ago
6 people recommend this.

The new CA Support portal contains several updates to the product and solutions download area. Watch this video to review the updates made in each section. Questions about the new support ...

Attachments
6 years ago
5 people recommend this.

Download your Products
Prerequisite: you must be registered as an enterprise user with CA support portal.

If you have trouble registering, click the "Chat" button from the registration ...

6 years ago
3 people recommend this.

TEC000004573 CA Unified Infrastructure Management (UIM) Licensing Issues and Answers
Summary:
Answers to common questions on licensing issues, errors, installation and administration/management.
Background:A ...

6 years ago
8 people recommend this.

Instructions
The ability to create projects in the new Support Portal has been made available again. 

Go to My Account > Profile
Select Support ...

6 years ago
41 people recommend this.

Support.ca.com is being redesigned
In the upcoming weeks, CA Technologies will introduce all existing customers to an improved CA Support website. We are redesigning the CA Support ...

Attachments
6 years ago
11 people recommend this.

Questions
Answers
Why are you changing the platform?
To Improve the Customer Experience. Our goal is to make your experience with self-service support easier and more effective by ...

6 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Questions/Problem:
I recently completed an Onsite Course with CA Technologies but didn't receive my course completion certificate.

Possible Reasons:

This could be the result ...