CA Top Secret

View Only
121 Entries

6 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

This is a busy community -- it's easy to miss something that you might find important or valuable.

That's why I put together "What You May Have Missed" -- a quick way to see some ...

7 years ago

Worried that you may have missed something vital or interesting in the community last month?

That's why I put together "What You May Have Missed" -- a quick way to see some of the ...

7 years ago

CA ACF2 and CA Top Secret provide comprehensive mainframe access control for you to gain ‘who’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ insights into critical mainframe resources. But, what about the second ...

Attachments
7 years ago

Worried that you may have missed something vital or interesting in the community last month?

That's why I put together "What You May Have Missed" -- a quick way to see some of the ...

7 years ago

Did you miss CA's Vice President of Mainframe Security Product Management Stuart McIrvine's (mcist01 ) 7 Mainframe Security Predictions for 2017  last Friday?

If you did, no problem! 

It’s ...

Attachments
7 years ago
1 person recommends this.

It’s 2017 -- and the mainframe is interconnected with everything else in your business. And, while the connected mainframe drives significant business value, it also brings sophisticated ...

Attachments
7 years ago
Attachments
7 years ago

Thanks to all for helping to make our 2016 Fall CA Mainframe Security User Group meeting such a resounding success. We had great interaction and insightful discussion, making it a truly ...

Attachments
7 years ago

Good morning, CA Mainframe Storage Community! Each month, I'm going to pull together "What You May Have Missed" -- a quick way to see some of the most interesting community content ...

7 years ago

The mainframe is mission essential to the modern business and remains the single most used switching point for regulated data in many enterprises, making it subject to constant scrutiny ...

Attachments