Broadcom Customer Care

Partner Portal - Partner Program 

Jan 15, 2020 04:57 AM

1. Are there any changes to the SecureOne Partner Program?
    Response: The SecureOne Partner Program will be maintained until further notice. Any updates will be posted to PartnerNet.

2. What are the approval and payment processes?
    Response: SecureOne Program benefits for eligible partners will be maintained and continue to be handled via Birch for SPDF, Funded Head and Rebates.

3. Will my benefits change (MDF, FH, Rebate)?
    Response: Broadcom will provide updates regarding any changes to MDF, funded heads and rebates within the 90 days post-acquisition.

4. When will I receive my rebate targets?
    Response: Broadcom will communicate Broadcom Q1FY20 targets for eligible partners before November 31st.

5. Will there be any changes to the Software Benefits for partner NFRs/Cloud/Appliance software?
    Response: All Symantec partner Trial/POC/NFR’s/Cloud/Appliances software will be suspended temporarily due to Broadcom system integration.

6. Will Symantec be accepting new resellers to the partner program?
    Response: During the Symantec Broadcom transition, we will not be accepting new reseller enrollments into the partner program. Interested resellers can reach out to Symantec Distributors to transact.

7. Will the Distribution Rebate Program be continued?
    Response: All programs are being reviewed. Further information and direction will be provided.

8. When will Distributors be given new programs and policies?
    Response: The partner programs are currently being reviewed and updates will be shared as soon as available.

9. Who do I contact if I have questions regarding Partner Programs?
    Response: Partners should contact their Partner Account Manager. Partners may also contact Partner Services at https://www.symantec.com/partners/theme/partner-service or can email partnerservice@symantec.com.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
6 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
FAQ All Partners.pdf   297 KB   1 version
Uploaded - Jan 15, 2020

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.