Please see below the installation instructions for each operating system:
LMP Key Installation For VM:
• Logon to userid VMRMAINT
• Type in VMIMAINT which will bring up the main VMIMAINT menu
• Select VMIMAINT operation #Update Central LMP Keys File#
• Enter LMP key on the following line
You were just given a new LMP key for VM:Operator (product code 3Y).
Add the following line (cut & paste) as requested above.
Prod(3Y) Date(27NOV09) CPU(SITE-****/204317) LMPCODE(3WS7VRWUCURW8T74)
Recycle the product (logoff and logon) after the new LMP key has been added.
LMP Key Installation For VSE:
To activate keys with an IPL
• Update CALMPKEY.A with the new keys. Use LIBR to catalog the member into your CACIS Library. IPL the VSE.
To activate the keys without an IPL
• Update CALMPKEY.A with the new keys. Use LIBR to catalog the member into your CACIS Library.
• Release a pause in BG and respond 0 // EXEC CAIRIM.
• Or run a batch job to EXEC CAIRIM
// JOB ACTIVATE LMPKEYS
// LIBDEF SOURCE,SEARCH=lmpkey.library
// EXEC CAIRIM
LMP Key Installation For Z/OS:
1. Update existing KEYS member with the new LMP keys. The appropriate KEYS member can be found by referencing the CAS9 procedure that should exist in the system PROCLIB concatenation.
2. Start the CAS9 procedure to load the keys. Do this using command:S CAS9,,, LMPKEYS