We are pleased to announce the next release of CA Trusted Access Manager for Z -- the only mainframe solution on the market which enables security leaders to restrict and monitor all activity by privileged identities on the mainframe.
CA Trusted Access Manager for Z Release 1.1 offers additional functionality:
- Ability to monitor and control privileged attributes
- Administrator control of elevation / demotion for a user
- Deeper validation of business need by customizable analysis of service desk ticket
- Privileged user event forwarding to SIEM platforms via Compliance Event Manager
- Audit trail in service desk ticket
- Instant and automated elevation to privileged state
You can expect more community activity around this new product soon (including a webcast) but in the meantime, I invite you to visit its product page on ca.com: CA Trusted Access Manager for Z, where you'll find an infographic, a solution brief and more.