TPX Session Management for z/OS

View Only
  • 1.  New Web-based Training (WBT) Now Available: CA TPX Session Management: Solution Overview 100

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 27, 2020 03:46 PM
      |   view attached

New Web-based Training (WBT) Now Available: CA TPX Session Management: Solution Overview 100

CA TPX™ Session Management for z/OS (CA TPX) is a VTAM-based menu-driven system that provides secure, authenticated access to multiple applications on the mainframe simultaneously, with the ability to swap between them without degrading productivity.

This course provides an overview of the CA TPX™ Session Management solution. 

Course Title: CA TPX Session Management: Solution Overview 100
    Code: 06TPX10010
    Duration: 15 Minutes

Below, is a list of resources to assist you as a first-time user of Learning@Broadcom. You will also find the link to our Mainframe Course Catalog.

• Two-Minute YouTube Video– This video will show you how to access and navigate Learning@Broadcom
    • FAQ Support Registration – Frequently asked questions about accessing customer support and education.
    • Course Catalog– List of available Mainframe Product Web-based Training (WBTs) and Instructor-led Training (ILTs).

------------------------------
    Mainframe Education Program Manager

Attachment(s)

pdf
    06TPX10010.pdf   114 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: New Web-based Training (WBT) Now Available: CA TPX Session Management: Solution Overview 100

Posted Feb 28, 2020 09:26 AM
    Hi Angelica,

Once again you are posting details of courses that are NOT available to clients. We are licensed for TPX. I have logged on to the Broadcom Support Portal using my credentials for this licensed site. Searching in Learning@Broadcom for the course code (or even just the keyword "TPX") yields no results.
    In simlar case https://community.broadcom.com/mainframesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=2e22c282-7675-4b2b-a699-e7807c05d3a3&CommunityKey=c66cac08-5724-4f3e-8734-56dffb11f900&tab=digestviewer#bm2e22c282-7675-4b2b-a699-e7807c05d3a3  you told the CADRE community "I am escalating this to my IT team as you should be able to see the course." 9 days ago but there has been no update since then.

Cheers,
    Owen

Technical Consultant
    Dixons Carphone

• 3.  RE: New Web-based Training (WBT) Now Available: CA TPX Session Management: Solution Overview 100

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 28, 2020 10:18 AM
    Hi Owen,

I am looking into this.
    I escalated the other request. I will follow up on that as well.

Thanks,
    Angelica

• 4.  RE: New Web-based Training (WBT) Now Available: CA TPX Session Management: Solution Overview 100

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 02, 2020 10:45 AM
    Edited by Angelica Giraldo Mar 02, 2020 10:54 AM
    Hi Owen,

Please retry.  You should have access now.
    We're reviewing the timing of the process. Sorry for the delay with your access

Angelica