Compliance Event Manager

View Only
  • 1.  Blank pages returned

Posted Jan 23, 2020 12:51 PM
    We're implementing CA-CEM 6.0.   I'm finding that for some functions in the Web interface, I'm receiving blank pages.   This includes trying to copy any policy set, including ones I've created, and some policy statements.   I also have the issue when I click on the pencil icon to change a policy statement; some of the samples return a blank screen when I click on the pencil; others don't.

I checked the knowledge base and I can't find anything.   This is happening in all 3 environments where I've installed the product; it's possible I'm doing something consistently incorrectly but I can't see what it is.   Our ESM is Top Secret and I'm not generating any violations so I'm quite sure I have the security I need.

Can someone tell me where I should look for the problem?

Thank you.

Rob Gordon
    Citizens Bank

• 2.  RE: Blank pages returned

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 23, 2020 02:11 PM

Rob,

We have a report of a blank screen being returned from the CEVM UI and have a test fix however we will need to get more details regarding your current CEVM environment. Can you please run the following SMP/E job to list your current CEVM maintenance and then open a Case so we can work with you to address the issue?

//LISTPTFS EXEC PGM=GIMSMP,PARM='DATE=U',REGION=0M
    //SMPCSI DD DISP=SHR,DSN=your.CEM60.CSI
    //*
    //* CAIT01 CEVM
    //* CAIT02 DATACOM
    //* CAIT04 LDAP
    //*
    //SMPHOLD DD DUMMY
    //SMPCNTL DD *
    SET BOUNDARY(CAIT01).
    LIST SYSMOD
    PTFS