Datacom

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

SAVE THE DATE: Datacom Technical Conference January 20, 2015 in Plano, TX

• 1.  SAVE THE DATE: Datacom Technical Conference January 20, 2015 in Plano, TX

Posted Jul 21, 2014 07:41 PM
      |   view attached

ATTENTION ALL!                                                                              SAVE THE DATES NOW!

To  provide the Technical Sessions and Education Classes that you’ve all come to expect CADRE in conjunction with CA Technologies is pleased to announce that we will be having a CA Datacom Technical Conference to expand the CA World experience.

The CADRE/CA Datacom Technical Conference will take place the week of January 20, 2015, beginning on Tuesday at the CA Datacom Development Center in Plano, TX.  We are working on the technical sessions that will be presented and the education classes that will be offered as you receive this announcement. If you have any suggestions for topics or a presentation you’d like to give, please let me know by posting your suggestions to this discussion thread or directly to me at dmillar@mind-core.com. To view the formal announcement please see the attached pdf.

We will send you the agenda just as soon as possible. The hotels for the Technical Conference registration will also be available soon.  For now, reserve the date so that you don’t miss this important conference. We look forward to seeing you at the CADRE/CA Datacom Conference in January!

Regards,

Dick Millar

CADRE International President

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Datacom Tech Conference.pdf   244 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: SAVE THE DATE: Datacom Technical Conference January 20, 2015 in Plano, TX

Community Manager
    Posted Jul 22, 2014 08:46 AM

Sam: It might be a good idea to post this as an event here on the site as well so that it is featured in the upper-right corner under Upcoming Events. What do you think?

• 3.  Re: SAVE THE DATE: Datacom Technical Conference January 20, 2015 in Plano, TX

Posted Jul 22, 2014 10:20 AM

I think that would be a good idea, also.