Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Access to Symantec Licenses

Posted Jul 21, 2020 09:55 PM
    Why is it so difficult to get access to Symantec downloads and licensing? If you take over a company, it is your job to make sure customers are transitioned across. I tried to add serial numbers for Symantec Endpoint protection, portal say account updated, then goes back into a damn loop again asking for Serial / Site ID.

Please help!!

• 2.  RE: Access to Symantec Licenses

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 22, 2020 04:07 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Jul 22, 2020 04:07 AM
    Hi Competer IT,

I would encourage you to use the following form and report this issue. One of our team members will contact you and assist you further.
    https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/web-form?_ga=2.238807620.556364413.1589098153-419331865.1562663255

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Access to Symantec Licenses

Posted Jul 26, 2020 10:29 PM
    Have completed the form and still no access, even after following instructions requesting end user "allow access" email to be sent to Broadcom.

This can't be so hard can it? We've used Symantec fileconnect and never had any of these problems. So right now, despite purchasing licensing with maintenance, we are unable to update our client computers

Dear X,

Thank you for your request for additional site access to company XXXX (xxxxxxxxxx).

Unfortunately, we were not able to approve your request. Additional information may be in comments below.

Rejected as no approval received

If you still require access to this site and feel this is in error, please re-submit your request with additional supporting information in the comments field on the form.

Thank You,
    Broadcom Software Support

Note: Please do not reply to this email as this group is not monitored. For any assistance kindly contact Broadcom Customer Care.

• 4.  RE: Access to Symantec Licenses

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 30, 2020 01:58 AM
    Hi Competer IT

I would need more details to check your account. I sent you email privately for more details.

Regards, 
    Heena

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom