Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Case#32052846. I cannot log in to symantec endpoint security cloud website for the first time

Posted Jun 21, 2020 10:03 PM
    Dear Customer Care Team,

I opened customer care case #32052846 on 17-Jun but have not been contacted me.

My problem is that I can't access the SES Cloud for the first time.

Our company use Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition Cloud (SEP SBE Cloud) license has an expiry date on 01-Jun-2022, we have no on-premise SEP Server. We have a qualify upgrade to Symantec Endpoint Security (SES) Cloud.

I received a new SESE Entitlement and received email to activate a product. But when I try to access the SES Cloud website from this account, I get an error.

Website Address: https://securitycloud.symantec.com/

web page show: "We couldn't find any account assigned with your username in United States, You are being redirected to Europe. Please wait. 
    A few seconds later, show successfully logon, web page show:  "Welcome! You have successfully signed-in to the Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense (ICD) Portal" "You are just one step away. Choose your product and click on the icon to navigate to your product portal".

But the address bar get an error and (Endpoint Security) icon missing on the (ICD) portal home page: https://us.securitycloud.symantec.com/cc/?locale=zh_TW#/loginError?loginError=1 

Now I can't follow the instruction to prepare SES for the transition.(see the following link: https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleId=191487

Please help me. I need to run a SES cloud console to start transition processing a short time.

------------------------------
    Yung's Enterprise Holdings Limited

• 2.  RE: Case#32052846. I cannot log in to symantec endpoint security cloud website for the first time

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 23, 2020 04:00 AM
    Hi Raymond

Thank you for your patience. I checked your case and the team has already contacted you regarding the issue. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Case#32052846. I cannot log in to symantec endpoint security cloud website for the first time

Posted Jul 29, 2020 06:24 PM
    Hi there. i'm having exactly the same issue with 3 of our customers.
    their Site ID are;
    Real Foods 4025003
    Industrial Textiles Ltd 4057337
    McGrath Industries 4057740

Please HELP! HOW CAN I SIGN IN TO SES CLOUD PORTAL?

• 4.  RE: Case#32052846. I cannot log in to symantec endpoint security cloud website for the first time

Posted Jul 29, 2020 11:04 PM
    Hi John,

Share my case for your ref.

My SEP SBE Cloud portal super admin account is admin@mycompany.com and My Broadcom support admin account is admin@mycompany.com.
    Unfortunately, Broadcom auto-created SES Cloud portal super admin account is David@mycompany.com.
    by default SES Cloud super admin will receive a Daily Report email every day, please use the recipient email address creat a Broadcom account and try to sign in to SES cloud portal.

Yung's Enterprise Holdings Limited

• 5.  RE: Case#32052846. I cannot log in to symantec endpoint security cloud website for the first time

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 30, 2020 02:19 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Jul 30, 2020 02:20 AM
    Hi John Teague,

Please submit your request using Customer Care Webform with all the details. The team will contact you and assist you further.

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom