Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Alert | Your Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud subscription expires in 7 day(s)

• 1.  Alert | Your Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud subscription expires in 7 day(s)

Posted Oct 25, 2020 10:58 PM
    Dear Members,
    "Alert | Your Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud subscription expires in 7 day(s)".  I received this message a week ago.  I tried sending emails but did not receive any response.  I pressed the renew button and it takes me to this site 
    https://mysymantec.force.com/DefaultStore/cc_sym_protectedTransientPage?pageKey=renewSubsc&inid=symc_sepc_portal_to_renew_store_bf-2_cart-2

and it says Page is not working.  I do not know what to do.  Is there any help in the community.

My email is 
    owner@a2zprecisemedicalbilling.com

I will really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Munawar Hussain

Hello,

Thank you for using Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud. Your subscription will expire in 7 day(s).

After your subscription expires, you will no longer receive important security updates that protect you from various online threats and malicious viruses, spyware, bots, Trojans and more.

Renew your subscription to avoid any service interruption and access full Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud features.

Renew Now

Customer Name:

A2Z PRECISE MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES

Alert time (in UTC) :

10/24/2020 4:36 PM

Product name :

Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud

Days remaining :

Serial number :

Licence type :

PREPAID

Subscription Type:

SERVER

Subscription end date (in UTC) :

10/31/2020 8:00 AM

View Alert Details

• 2.  RE: Alert | Your Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud subscription expires in 7 day(s)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 27, 2020 12:02 PM

Hi Fatima,

Thank you for the details.

Please note that Endpoint Protection Cloud is End of life - https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article/198499/end-of-life-notice-for-endpoint-protecti.html.

Request you to kindly reach out to any of our resellers/partner for the renewal as the option to renew online is no longer available. Partner Locator the product you need to opt for is Endpoint Security as mentioned in the first article which is replacing both Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition Cloud and Endpoint Protection Cloud.

Thank you!