Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  how to find a site id

Posted Jan 04, 2019 10:20 AM

We (IBM) have a new account, Windstream, we are supporting as IDMS DBAs.  I and my teammates are registered for several CA SITE IDs, under our IBM email addresses, but we do not have access to the Windstream CA SITE ID and do not know what that CA SITE ID is.   Our vendor contact, Ensono, who provides CA IDMS software support, says that they do not know the CA SITE ID for Windstream.   Ensono believes that 2 users, who left Windstream, did have access to the Windstream SITE ID.   I believe that their emails were Matt.Klima@windstream.com and Steve.Franzon@windstream.com.   Can you help us find the CA SITE ID for Windstream, so that we can request access to it ?  I also have a Windstream email address if you need me to send something from there.   Please let me know if you need any additional information from me.   THANK YOU !

• 2.  Re: how to find a site id

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 04, 2019 12:40 PM

Dear Laura,

I searched both email address and the only siteid found did not have any active product licenses.

I spoke to our Customer Care team and they told me they will be able to help you, but you will need to contact them directly so they can properly assist you. 

To contact our Customer Care Team, please call 1-800-225-5224 (select option 2 for Customer Care, then option 5)

Thanks and best regards,

jb

• 3.  Re: how to find a site id

Posted Jan 04, 2019 04:32 PM

Hi Jennifer,

Happy New Year to you !   Thank you for the information.   I did call

as you suggested and was given a possible SITE ID to try.   Thanks AGAIN !

Laura S. Putman

IDMS Software Support

IBM Global Technology Services

Middleware and Database Services

Ext. Phone: (720)-396-1843

IBM Tie line: 938-1843

Internet: lputman@us.ibm.com

IBM Services

• 4.  Re: how to find a site id

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 04, 2019 04:39 PM

Thank you Laura, always a pleasure. Take care, -jb