Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  How to reach Automic Professional Services?

Posted Aug 13, 2018 05:08 AM

Hi.

Over the last years, Automic (now CA Automic) propagated the Professional Services team as the one-stop contact point for consultancy issues. Today, the URL one finds in Google regarding this institution (https://automic.com/departments/professional-services-consulting) only leads to an Automic.com page that says:

"There is currently no content classified with this term."

Apart from this probably not being the most consistent message for the Automic brand, could you kindly let me know:

• does Professional Services still exist, or has it been replaced by, or integrated into, some other CA entity?
    • how can I reach them (e.g. the German speaking branch, formerly located in Waldorf) by phone, ideally via a direct extension?

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: How to reach Automic Professional Services?

Posted Aug 13, 2018 09:39 AM

@Carsten Schmitz:  Weird!!!  We never had a Professional Services URL with '/departments/' in it!  I've added a redirect to the following: CA Services - CA Technologies 

Sorry for any inconvenience!

• 3.  Re: How to reach Automic Professional Services?

Posted Aug 13, 2018 10:04 AM

Hi,

many thanks for that, and no worries about any inconvinience, but:

From the information I got today from somewhere else inside Automic, there is still a dedicated "Professional Services" team at Automic, consisting of two individuals (whose names I won't publicly list here), who schedule and coordinate consultants in the EMEA region. They are the people formerly being reachable via consulting.cemea@automic.com, and they had, afaik, a publicized way of contacting that team directly.

Can we get that back, i.e. a way to contact that team without going through global CA services, or are they now integrated in a way where we, in the future, always have to go through CA Services?

Thanks!

• 4.  Re: How to reach Automic Professional Services?

Posted Aug 22, 2018 04:33 PM

legjo03 Do you have any other additional information for Carsten regarding his question. My belief is now that Automic is integrated in CA, it would need to go through CA Services going forward but I'll ask you to confirm.

Thank you!

Kevin

• 5.  Re: How to reach Automic Professional Services?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 23, 2018 10:40 AM

Correct, Automic is integrated with CA, but I am not qualified to answer your question beyond that.  I would suggest contacting the consulting team via the link I shared above and let them give you the correct info.