Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  unable to create case

Posted Sep 06, 2017 04:34 AM

Dear Team,

I am unable to raise a case to get help from CA.  Could you please guide to solve this issue or provide me access to do the same ?

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: unable to create case
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 06, 2017 04:47 AM

Hi Sushanta,

I have checked your account settings and have noticed that even though you are correctly associated to your Partner ID, you are only set up as a basic user for Support, this is the reason that you cannot raise any support cases.

Please follow these instructions in order to upgrade your basic user account to an enterprise support account. I will contact you privately to send you the Site ID to be used.

Upgrading your account will trigger for an automated case to appear in the Customer Care queue and one of the representatives will grant you access. Once this has happened you will receive another automated email informing you that your access has been granted, as well as requesting you to reactivate your password. The reason for the password reactivation is for security purposes.

If this has answered your question please mark this answer as correct.

Thanks,

Elke

• 3.  Re: unable to create case

Posted Sep 06, 2017 06:00 AM

Hi Sushanta,

I have checked and see that you have upgraded your account correctly and are associated to your Site ID. You will now be able to raise support cases from your online account.

Thanks,

Elke

• 4.  Re: unable to create case

Posted Sep 08, 2017 04:22 AM

Dear Sushanta,

If my answer has answered your question would you be able to mark it as correct? This will update the question allowing others with similar questions know that you have received a helpful answer.

Thanks,

Elke