Top Secret

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to code a Compliance Manager policy to only capture events validated as part of *ALL* record?

• 1.  How to code a Compliance Manager policy to only capture events validated as part of *ALL* record?

Posted Nov 21, 2014 10:14 AM

Hi Everyone, I noticed that in Compliance Manager Warehouse I have records under Object Event Access that have a letter 'A' under POLACIDTYPE column and '*ALL*' under POLACID. I also have records that have a 'P' in POLACIDTYPE and actual profile name under POLACID. So far I have not been able to find a way to actually create a test condition to only capture events based on the POLACIDTYPE or POLACID. In Compliance Manager Help there is a Profile test condition listed "Profile - Indicates the CA Top Secret profile used for the resource validation." However under the policy condition drop down I do not see an option called Profile. Does anyone know how to construct a Test Condition to capture events based on POLACIDTYPE and POLACID?

• 2.  Re: How to code a Compliance Manager policy to only capture events validated as part of *ALL* record?

Posted Dec 02, 2014 03:29 PM

Anyone able to assist Adam?

Adam Pilichowicz wrote:

Hi Everyone, I noticed that in Compliance Manager Warehouse I have records under Object Event Access that have a letter 'A' under POLACIDTYPE column and '*ALL*' under POLACID. I also have records that have a 'P' in POLACIDTYPE and actual profile name under POLACID. So far I have not been able to find a way to actually create a test condition to only capture events based on the POLACIDTYPE or POLACID. In Compliance Manager Help there is a Profile test condition listed "Profile - Indicates the CA Top Secret profile used for the resource validation." However under the policy condition drop down I do not see an option called Profile. Does anyone know how to construct a Test Condition to capture events based on POLACIDTYPE and POLACID?

• 3.  Re: How to code a Compliance Manager policy to only capture events validated as part of *ALL* record?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 17, 2015 03:00 PM

Adam,

The polacidtype and polacid are column names in the OBJACCESS table for

object access events in the Data Warehouse repository. The fields are not

eligible for for Policy Statement Test Conditions. Please let us know if this

answers your questions. Thanks.

regards,

Michael