CA 7 Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Is anyone currently using ServiceNow & has it integrated with CA7 to request CA7 scheduling requests that is automated to CA7 to actually do functions in CA7?

• 1.  Is anyone currently using ServiceNow & has it integrated with CA7 to request CA7 scheduling requests that is automated to CA7 to actually do functions in CA7?

Posted May 16, 2019 08:20 AM

I would like to know if anyone is currently using ServiceNow and if they have integrated a connection to CA7? What we would like to do is use Service Now for the request system and then integrate it with CA7 to possibly build new jobs, setup triggers and other CA7 scheduling type functions. I can also see this being a need for our Autosys environment.  Any insite on the CA7 component is appreciated.

• 2.  Re: Is anyone currently using ServiceNow & has it integrated with CA7 to request CA7 scheduling requests that is automated to CA7 to actually do functions in CA7?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 16, 2019 04:38 PM

Daine,

I converted this question into a discussion and we will see what input we get from the CA 7 Workload community.

• 3.  RE: Is anyone currently using ServiceNow & has it integrated with CA7 to request CA7 scheduling requests that is automated to CA7 to actually do functions in CA7?

Posted Oct 31, 2019 09:26 AM
    We use Service Now but it is not integrated with CA7. I have not heard if that is possible at this point but would be nice if it could. Sorry.
    Saul

------------------------------
    Saul Suarez Del Real
    TIAA-CREF
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Is anyone currently using ServiceNow & has it integrated with CA7 to request CA7 scheduling requests that is automated to CA7 to actually do functions in CA7?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 08, 2019 10:31 AM
    Diane,

The CA 7 team has developed a new RESTFul Web Services API,  please see my post on these. This should help with the integration with ServiceNow. If you have question please feel free and reach out via email.

Thanks
    Mark Warren
    mark.warren@broadcom.com