CA 7 Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  CA7 Reporting

Posted Dec 14, 2018 03:44 PM

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a control card that can be used with the SASSHIS8 history reports (or someother report) that will show you what ran a CA7 job. We had a job that was demanded in according to the lrlog output but I've chatted with our team members and they state they did not run the job and I did not find any JCL that would have ran the job.

From what I can see I don't see there being a way that the job could have been demanded in. I'm hoping that some sort of report will show me what brought in this particular job.

• 2.  Re: CA7 Reporting
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 18, 2018 10:43 AM

More than one report that would give you the info, probably the easiest to read though is the 02 report using the timeframe in question. Make sure you code *ALL* in cc 42 to force the report to list the Userid that issued the command. You will get a report with all user commands issued human or non-human during the timeframe you specified on the report control card, so you will have to weed through the report or do a find on the jobname you are looking for that someone would have had to type into their demand command.

• 3.  Re: CA7 Reporting

Posted Dec 18, 2018 01:30 PM

Thanks this worked perfectly!