ESP Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  How do I get the list of events scheduled for specific period

Posted Jul 06, 2021 06:46 AM
    Asking the same question again in Open-Ended Threads to continue the discussion.

Is there a way to get the list of events scheduled for a specific period / day ? 

For example, if I want to know what events will be triggered today at later time or for a specific day at specific time, is there a option/command to find it ?

Our config master leads want to know the list of jobs scheduled on specific workdays at specific time period to plan their other maintenance activities. 

We tried LISTSCH but for events scheduled to run every 5 mins, it is giving the next schedule only. I need these events to be listed even if I pull the report for the list of events scheduled after 9 PM today or even later.

Please help.

------------------------------
    MTS IV Consultant
    Verizon India

• 2.  RE: How do I get the list of events scheduled for specific period

Posted Jul 07, 2021 12:59 AM
    Edited by TERESA JOHNSON Jul 07, 2021 01:01 AM
    Have you tried LISTSCH DATE?

Sorry just reread your message and saw the response about cyclic events.
    Thanks
    TJ

• 3.  RE: How do I get the list of events scheduled for specific period

Posted Jul 07, 2021 05:30 AM
    LISTSCH is giving the events scheduled for next 24 hours and the cyclic events are listing only for their next run.

MTS IV Consultant
    Verizon India

• 4.  RE: How do I get the list of events scheduled for specific period

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 07, 2021 05:41 AM
    Hi Santosh
    I agree with the reply in the other thread that Modelling and Forecasting is the way to go here

The following URL gives an introduction
    https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-mainframe-software/automation/ca-workload-automation-esp-edition/12-0/using/create-reports/generate-report-of-scheduled-workload.html