ESP Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  [EXTERNAL] POJO WOB Training

Posted May 12, 2021 06:34 AM

Lucy,

We want to understand the data that will be provided by cloud application support.

Thanks,

John Malczyk

IT Systems Engineer - Senior

Progressive Insurance

Phone - Cell 989.858.1056

Integrity / Golden Rule / Objectives / Excellence /Profit

People and Culture

• Live our Core Values in all we say and do.
    • Be inclusive and transparent in our words, actions, and decisions.
    • Create a forward-thinking environment where our people feel valued and engaged.
    • Develop our people into talented business leaders who can build a career at Progressive.

• 2.  RE: [EXTERNAL] POJO WOB Training

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 14, 2021 01:26 PM

Hi John,

Totally understand. I personally don't know much about the meanings of those parameters.

I guess that your cloud application support or cloud admin may help to train ESP schedulers on that?

I will check with our agent expert and see if they can help. I do want to mention, that we are not in the best position to explain them, as they are defined by cloud vendor.

Thank you for your understanding, and would like comments from others on how they proceed on this.

Lucy

• 3.  RE: [EXTERNAL] POJO WOB Training

Posted May 14, 2021 03:37 PM

Thank You

• 4.  RE: [EXTERNAL] POJO WOB Training

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 04, 2021 03:49 PM

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay.

I reached our agent expert, and he said that while knowing more about the cloud applications would be great, it's not mandatory.

We will provide the meaning/related parm information for different cloud applications, so that the ESP scheduler can ask/gather from the cloud application team, and then fill them accordingly in the POJO_JOB definition.

Hope this helps,

Lucy

• 5.  RE: [EXTERNAL] POJO WOB Training

Posted Jun 08, 2021 10:20 AM

Thanks Lucy.