ESP Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I followed all the steps to create the Task and Dependencies CSV files but i couldn't able to load these files into excel to get the chart ... could you please help me to load these in excel?

• 1.  I followed all the steps to create the Task and Dependencies CSV files but i couldn't able to load these files into excel to get the chart ... could you please help me to load these in excel?

Posted Oct 04, 2016 07:57 PM

I followed all the steps to create the Task and Dependencies CSV files uaing GENFLOW in ESP but i couldn't able to load these files into excel to get the chart ... could you please help me to load these in excel?

• 2.  Re: I followed all the steps to create the Task and Dependencies CSV files but i couldn't able to load these files into excel to get the chart ... could you please help me to load these in excel?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 07, 2016 08:32 AM

Hello,

Will you share your .CSV file?

Thanks,

Lucy

• 3.  Re: I followed all the steps to create the Task and Dependencies CSV files but i couldn't able to load these files into excel to get the chart ... could you please help me to load these in excel?

Community Manager
    Posted Oct 31, 2016 01:44 PM

I have marked this as assumed answered. If you're still having trouble, please come back and let us know.