InterTest

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi,I am a CICS developer.I have I doudt regarding code coverage for CICS program in intertest.Suppose I did some changes to existing programs now I want to see the code coverage.I can turn on the code count in profile but if i want to see the a report or

• 1.  Hi,I am a CICS developer.I have I doudt regarding code coverage for CICS program in intertest.Suppose I did some changes to existing programs now I want to see the code coverage.I can turn on the code count in profile but if i want to see the a report or

Posted Sep 12, 2014 01:05 PM

Hi,I am a CICS developer.I have I doudt regarding code coverage for CICS program in intertest.Suppose I did some changes to existing programs now I want to see the code coverage.I can turn on the code count in profile but if i want to see the a report or total number of lines executed in the new cod ethen what I have to do?

• 2.  Re: Hi,I am a CICS developer.I have I doudt regarding code coverage for CICS program in intertest.Suppose I did some changes to existing programs now I want to see the code coverage.I can turn on the code count in profile but if i want to see the a report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 17, 2014 11:21 AM

I hope I understand your question correctly but when Code Coverage is turned on, there will be a counter that appears to the right of each line of code.  As you step through the program, either single step using PF 10 or executing your program and stopping at breakpoints using PF 5 to continue program execution, you should see the value the number of times each verb is executed reflected in the counter.